Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sandalwood



Concentrating with a toddler in the room isn't an easy task which many of you may know. I have been spending the day reading about various individual essential oils. The latest oil I was reading about is Sandalwood.

I bought samples of 3 expensive oils for skin care. I tested s small drop Sandalwood on my skin thanks to my Spring rash. I went about my business and noticed I was enjoying the fragrance. I even commented to my mother. Break is over and I sit back to read more when I realize my concentration level has jump. The toddler is still in the room. I am not drinking coffee either. I am stunned! Here I am testing Sandalwood for skin application and it's working on my brain! I am totally sold on our centre blend.



I am now sold on our Centre Blend which contains Frankincense, Vetiver, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, sandalwood & ylang ylang.

You can purchase the blend here.


You can use Centre in our Diffuser or wear it all day on a terra cotta pendant. Consider using it as a deodorizer in your own made deodorant.  Recipe is found here.


For those curious I am reading about Essential oils from a non-bias opinion at Organic Facts.


What did you learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment