Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tree Hut Hand & Foot Care Review




-Summer is the time for flip flops, sandals or bare feet but that can be rough on our feet. Did you know that shoes and socks protect the skin on our soles from drying?  Tree Hut Hand & Foot Care is the summer solution for your dry feet.

-Admit it.  You spent a whole day walking the boardwalk or amusement park. It’s late and you’re tired. You couldn’t pay your spouse to rub your feet at this hour. This is the perfect opportunity to try Tree Hut Hand & Foot Care

-You spent the day gardening in this hot and humid weather. The mosquitoes may have taken a sample of your blood throughout the day. Nothing would feel better than a tall glass of ice water and a way to cool your skin.  Tree Hut Hand & Foot Care will take care of your skin while you hydrate with your water.

Does any of the above scenarios sounds familiar?


Tree Hut Hand & Foot Care includes Peppermint & Sugar Foot Scrub and Aloe & Peppermint Foot Cream. Sugar will gently exfoliate your skin; Shea butter will moisturize and repair as the peppermint leaves behind a cooling sensation. There is a hint of vanilla fragrance which tones down the peppermint oil just enough to smell refreshing without keeping you wide eyed and alert. FYI Peppermint oil can over stimulate if used before bedtime.

If you are new to peppermint oil products, you must wash you hands carefully before touching your face or sensitive areas. Trust me as your guinea pig. 

Cream is meant to be thick and linger on the skin longer than a lotion. Tree Hut's Aloe & Peppermint foot cream is just this without a greasy after feeling. Your skin will feel smooth and silky.

Let’s not forget about the Shea Butter!  Shea butter contains allantoin, fatty acids, and Vitamin E. If you read my nourish your skin post you will know how much I love Allantoin which is approved by the FDA as a barrier ingredient to temporarily prevent and protect your skin.  Fatty Acids offer anti-inflammatory benefits while Vitamin E softens your skin.
I am sure you are familiar with Aloe from its popularity of healing and soothing skin from cuts & burns.


As a frugal crafter, I would highly recommend Tree Hut products to my friends and family. They are reasonably priced and contain ingredients I would trust. 



I did receive Moroccan Rose Renewing Hand Cream also to review. When I first read "rose" I immediately thought I would dislike the scent and sneeze until I washed. I can't stop smelling my hands. The shea butter offers a thin barrier on my skin. I personally don't think it is greasy and include it in all my lotion recipes. I find cocoa butter to be too dry while mango makes me itch. Everyone's skin is different though. 





Visit Tree Hut's store locator here to find Tree Hut Products near you:  Select "Hand & Foot Care" in the Search by Product: drop down menu. Then type in your zip code and state.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment