Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Washi Tape



Are you a crafter? You don't want to miss this deal at Pick Your Plum!

Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. Some affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, PickyourPlum.com & Amazon.com.


 

$1.50 Washi Tape! Hurry these go fast. They are high in demand from their fans.

Only 4 colors left at the time of this post! 

Check out their Pinterest board for more craft ideas like wrapping tea lights.


2 comments:

  1. I love doing crafts, this is neat I will be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tapes are so pretty. I like the grey one.

    ReplyDelete